To strengthen the partnership between the UMN Carlson School of Management and the Cedar Riverside neighborhood through student civic engagement.
The Neighborhood Business Fellows (NBF) program:
• supports and promotes Cedar Riverside neighborhood businesses,
• partners with Cedar Riverside businesses to address neighborhood challenges, and
• engages students in the Cedar Riverside business community
1. Celebrate five year anniversary of Cedar Humphrey Action for Neighborhood Collaborative Engagement (CHANCE).
2. Expand capacity of West Bank Business Association to address individual business challenges through Intern Link project.
3. World Market scarf sale promoting CR immigrant entrepreneurs on campus.
4. Social Entrepreneurship project with neighborhood youth